Pelajaran Dari Tahun 2020

2020 Lesson

Seems  that 2020 is the greatest life lesson of my entire life. It’s definitely me vs people. Mentally war. Certain people i never knew exist or some people who i knew them was living somewhere in abandoned hole of an unknown planet outside of solar system, appear on my nose and got their shit  done to me. 

There were some people God led me to take care of even i don’t know why did i do that since i’m not their mother but thankful they disappeared at some point and my job is done... i guess..

There were some people who said things differently and act even  anomaly. In this case i learn not to think trust or untrust cause it’s not the point. I learn to act indifferent for people who advertised themselves so i don’t buy anything they said but still get the values and jokes to laugh later.

There were some people who are exciting to see my down fall. They saw my body was buried and even push down my head even more in the ground because i didn’t want to do what they want since it disadvantages me. I tried to negotiate to make a win-win solution but it’s kinda they never heard that word before.. yeah..win-win is a word and has a precious meaning just in case someone ask.

There are some people I treated them better than the others and they have a special space in my heart but they stabbed me in the back. 

There were some friends i took care when they were in their lowest point and and once the were strong enough to stand by their own feet, they runaway and never look back at me.

There were some friends i told them some of my real me and on an epic moment they curse me with with the meanest words even the wrong words.

Have no curse to yell nor a single tear to drop. This whole year is more than enough to full my blank notes with endless stanzas of poem。

Better prepare ourselves to be peace and content in a solo journey... Because at the end of the day, we are just a dust in the universe, we come alone and come back alone. We are a solo fighter however happy our family and community was.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Soul's Home

Aku Adalah Teman Yang Tak Dianggap

Ciri-Ciri Kepribadian INFJ - Sering Dikira Dukun!